Based in Izhevsk, Russia
Press / Business contact:
Cycled is an interdimensional roguelike where you combine skills and strengths of two heroes to overcome ever-changing challenges
In the aftermath of the Cataclysm, walls between parallel worlds collapsed. Malicious waves come out of the Epicenter and switch realities. Two unlike heroes unite their efforts to restore fractured worlds.
Every 10 second a wave changes everything on its way: your heroes, enemies and interactive environment. Adapt to constant changes and exploit them.
Two heroes journey
Your heroes start out as total strangers and the more you play them, the more united they become. They offer unique skills upgrades to each other and bring its own playstyle and game mechanics to the mix. Make a perfect combo out of them as you progress through the dungeon.
Study your enemies to anticipate their actions, beware of synergies between foes of the same and alternate realities. Look out for traps and hazards. Defeat duo bosses.
Combinations of parallel worlds with unique environments and many types of enemies, procedurally generated dungeons, impactful choices, level up system based on team composition - all of it makes each run not like the other.
- Parallel worlds with unique enemies that behave and try to kill you differently
- Unique heroes with a vast variety of abilities. Find your most favorite combo!
- Countless traits and skills upgrades to tinker with
- NPCs and post-battle dialogues. Follow your heroes as they argue, banter and finally get along (not yet in the game)
- Ever-changing game experience thanks to constant worlds switching, procedural dungeon generation, and randomized rewards
Cycled - Alpha Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Twisted Nail, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
About Twisted Nail
Twisted Nail is a two person dev team based out of Russia. We started making our first game more than 15 years ago. It was never finished though, because back then we were still in school. Our new game called Cycled is the result of what we learned over the years.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Design, 3d Graphics, Programming
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer)